Learn The Precursor Solutions BEFORE Hormone Replacement Therapy
This is a course that is essential for both patients and practitioners who are considering or already treating people with hormone replacement therapy (also known as BHRT). It walks you through the practical solutions and the science of the causes of imbalance, how you can naturally correct, or in other case improve the outcomes of future hormone treatments.
Here’s a Sample of What You’ll Learn
- Low Testosterone: Effects, Myths, & Supplementation
- Testosterone & Estrogen in Post Menopausal Women
- Improving Your OWN Hormone Levels With Muscle
- Growth Hormones & Androgen Receptors
- Which Exercises Impact Testosterone and Growth Hormone and How to Do Them Right (Examples)
- Why Your Own Hormones Have the Greatest Impact
- The Master Hormone & The Peptides To Pair With It
- Your Speaker
Dr. William Seeds MD
SSRP Founder & Academic Chairman
Board-certified surgeon practicing medicine for over 25 years, Founder & Chairman of the Seeds Scientific Research & Performance Mastermind, Founder of the Seeds Scientific Research and Performance Institute for Cellular Medicine and best selling author of Peptide Protocols Vol. 1. Chief of Surgery and Orthopedic Residency Site Director for University Hospital, Geneva, OH. Professional Medical Consultant for the NFL, NHL, MLB, NBA, and NBC’s Dancing With The Stars. Dr. Seeds’ practices are located at the Spire Institute OH, and Beverly Hills.