Existing member? login here
SAVE $500 BY REGISTERING
(This Offer Will Not Be Valid After Feb 14th.)
Our Goal Is To Get Patients Off IV Therapy
The SSRP sets the Gold Standard for IV Therapy training. We teach you how to start, grow, and incorporate IV Therapy with extended protocols and treatment modalities so you can improve patient outcomes upon course completion.
Targeted Conditions With IV Nutrition Therapy
The IV Certification Provides In Detail The Compounds, Drip Combinations & Protocols So You Can Develop Packages That Actually Work For The Following...
- Type II Diabetes
- Neuropathy & Pain
- Fatty Liver
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Immune Boost
- PMS Relief
- Asthma & Allergies
- Elite Stress
- Pre/Post Surgery
- Depression / Anxiety
- Vitamin Deficiency
- Iron Deficiency
- Hangover & Nausea
- Oxidative Stress
- Wrinkles & Tired Skin
- Myers Cocktail
- Brain Fog
- Athletic Performance
- Chronic Fatigue
- Burn Fat
- Boost Metabolism
Custom Compounds. Real Results.
It’s crucial to know every ingredient in our custom compounds. That’s why we cover in detail the individual vitamins from dose range, biochemical importance, indications, and risks.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Amino Blend
- Ascorbic Acid
- Calcium Gluconate
- Calcium Chloride
- Folic Acid
- Glycyrrhizic Acid
- Iron – Venofer
- Magnesium Chloride
- Magnesium Sulfate
- Mineral Blend
- Multi Trace 5
Who You Learn From Matters.
WILLIAM SEEDS, MD
AUTHOR, FOUNDER SSRP
SSRP Institute, Peptide Protocols Vol. 1, Seeds Orthopaedics
JUAN BAUTISTA, MD
North Fresno Primary Care
WILL HAAS, MD, MBA
Lead Physician and CEO
AMANDA ANGUS, CRNA, APRN, MSN
Mind and Body Infusion Therapies
And Here's Everything You'll Learn...
- A comprehensive introduction to IV Therapy so that you know what it is and what it is not.
- An advanced understanding of IV Therapy: how it affects the cellular mechanisms and pathways, and how it can bring efficiency back to the cell.
- To understand both the short and long term goals of IV Therapy.
- The HR roles required to run this successfully so that you know who to find and what to ask for.
- The important guidelines of USP 797 that pertain to IV Therapy so that you can fully execute the sterilization and preparation techniques of IV’s.
- The requirements of IV Nutrition Therapy so that your practice stays in compliance.
- How to customize vitamins into IV bags so that you are able to cater to the patient’s specific goals.
- Expert IV insertion techniques so that you get it right everytime.
- Pre-existing conditions to be careful with when prescribing IV Therapy so that you’ll have your bases covered.
- The most effective drip combinations and frequency so that you can develop packages that actually work.
- Dose range, benefits, and risks to each of the nutrients used in IV so that you will be comfortable with prescribing IV’s.
- How to harness the power of IV Therapy with additional modalities and take it to the next level of care.
- How to discuss IV Therapy with patients in a way to keep you in compliance, manage expectations, and convert to sales.
- The future of IV Therapy so you are aware of what is coming down the line, and stay ahead of the pack.
Payment Plans Are Available!
2 Payments Over A 2 Month Period
USD$1,995.00 – USD$2,495.00
USD$1,995.00 – USD$2,495.00