The Learning Agenda
October 21-22, 2022, Four Seasons Las Vegas, NV
Friday, October 21, 2022
Four Seasons Ballroom
- 8:00 – 8:30: Welcome, Announcements, and Introduction
- 8:30 – 9:30: Keynote: Clinical Peptides, ASOs, and MRA – The Combination of the Future | The clinical use of peptides to stabilize severe disease states (such as ALS, MS, Parkinson’s) to allow for targeted next steps using ASOs and MRNA. A remarkable look into the future of peptides.
- 9:30 – 10:00: The Incredible Supplements That Power Peptide Compounds | Learn about the specific supplements and peptides that work better when used together!
- 10:00 – 10:30: The Pitfalls and Must-Have’s to A Successful Weight Loss Program | A continuation of Leonard Pastrana’s lecture highlighted by an incredible case study.
- 10:30 – 11:00: The Best Injections with Peptides Around the Body | A complete guide to pain management using peptides and precise injections in key areas of the body depending on the source of pain.
- 11:00 – 11:30: BPC-157 Like You’ve Never Known | A Specific Application Nobody’s Heard Of.
- 11:30 – 12:00: The 9 Hallmarks of Aging & The Potential Interventions For Each | Includes a broader discussion of preventing and treating the decline of NAD.
- 12:00 – 1:00: Lunch Hour
- 1:00 – 2:00: Panel Experts: Making the Switch from Traditional to Functional/Cellular Medicine | Nobody said it would be easy, and for these incredible practitioners they can attest. Hear what made them pivot, how they climbed that uphill battle, and the amazing patient stories that keep them going.
- 2:00 – 2:30: Cracking the GI Puzzle | A pediatric approach to chronic issues that stem from the GI including allergies, asthma, Lyme, and more.
- 2:30 – 3:00: All About Men’s Sexual Health | The latest in sexual health for me from one of the country’s most influential Urologists, and how it plays a major role in anti-aging medicine.
- 3:00 – 3:30: Break
- 3:30 – 4:00: The Most Influential Peptides For Viral Infections |
- Clinically proven approaches for the most improved outcomes.
- 4:00 – 4:30: How Exosomes Have Shaped Aesthetics | Hair rejuvenation, facial reconstruction, real cases, science, and clinical applications of exosomes in the world of medical aesthetics.
- 4:30 – 5:30 The Masters of Peptides | Live Q&A Panel
- SSRP Faculty
- 5:30 – SSRP Institute Networking Cocktail Hour
Desert Willow Ballroom
- 8:00 – 9:30: Closed
- 9:30 – 10:00: Integrating Peptide Therapy, Homeopathy & Nutritional Medicine to Effectively Treat Serious Disease | One of the well-known homeopathic physicians shares his incredible knowledge of the clinical power of peptides in this highly sought-after realm of care.
- 10:00 – 10:30: Therapeutic Cannabinoids Science, Evidence, and the Future | This hot topic has finally made headway with scientific evidence, and it may greatly improve patient outcomes.
- 10:30 – 11:00: Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields Improve Injury Recovery | The science behind and the benefits of pulsed electromagnetic fields (PEMF) in the treatment of injuries and chronic inflammation.
- 11:00 – 11:30: The Master Muscle Building Peptides | What works, what doesn’t, and how to pair it with the most effective exercise strategies.
- 11:30 – 12:00: Mitophagy as A Key Longevity Pathway | The most promising metabolote to stimulate mitophagy.
- 12:00 – 1:00: Lunch
- 1:00 – 1:30: The Vaginal Microbiome | Less is more. How to keep the vaginal microbiome healthy and reduce the risk of disease.
- 1:30 – 2:00: Hormone Therapy Mastery | The latest data driven and clinically proven treatment strategies to successfully start and grow a thriving practice all the while addressing exactly what patients want. An in-depth look from the leading institution educating practitioners on BHRT and TRT.
- 2:00 – 2:30: The Most Influential Fuel of the Future | How Ketones have been the cell’s energy source of choice and why it is such an incredible performance enhancing supplement.
- William A. Seeds, MD, Founder
- 2:30 – 3:00: The Biochemistry Behind Low Dose Psychedelics | How these therapeutics are swiftly making their way into modern medicine in a very significant way.
- 3:00 – 3:30: Break
- 3:30 – 4:00: The Most Influential IV Therapies | A deep look inside the world of IV Therapies – which ones work & which ones don’t.
- 4:00 – 4:30: Hypoxic Treatment & Recovery in Athletes | Recovery in athletes and high performing individuals.
Saturday, October 22, 2022
Four Seasons Ballroom
- 8:00 – 8:10 – Welcome and Day 1 Highlights
- 8:10 – 9:00 – The Most Influential Peptides to Have in Your Plan 2.0 | William A. Seeds, MD, Founder – SSRP
- One of the most highly anticipated sessions of all time, finally here with the benefits, side effects, dose details, and more.
- 9:00 – 10:00 – The Most Influential Biomarkers for Aging and Disease | Dayan Goodenowe, PhD, Prodrome Sciences
- What they are, how they influence specific diseases, and updates to outdated data that will change the way we care for patients.
- 10:00 – 10:30 – Break
- 10:30 – 11:00 – The Most Influential Peptides in Cardiology | Abid Husain, MD, Faculty
- The clinical data and use cases for specific peptides in the most common and severe heart conditions.
- 11:00 – 11:30 – Carboxytherapy and Biologics with Laser Rejuvenation | Azza Halim, MD, Chief Clinical Officer Empire Training
- Creating customized anti-aging treatment plans for age-appropriate beauty.
- 11:30 – 12:00 – The Most Influential Peptides for Joint and Back Pain | Elizabeth Yurth, MD, Faculty
- Peptide combinations, pairings with other modalities, and injection techniques that have yielded the best results for chronic joint and back pain.
- 12:00 – 1:30 – Lunch
- 1:30 – 2:30 – The Business Operations Expert Panel | David Van Bussum | Cresenta Wusterhausen | Terri Paige
- The tough questions and real discussions on the top concerns when running a successful practice lead by our business operations leaders of the SSRP Mastermind.
- 2:30 – 3:00 – The Most Influential Protocols for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome | Will Haas, MD, MBA
- Regulating the irregularities for fertility and metabolic syndrome.
- 3:00 – 3:30 – Break
- 3:30 – 4:00 – The Most Influential Peptides for Wound Healing | Juan Bautista, MD, FSSRP
- Case studies, and applications including an amputation diagnosis reversal!
- 4:00 – 4:30 – Genetics and Omics – How to Leverage These Approaches to Improve Your Peptide Therapy | Andrew Mills, PhD
- A genomic approach to the use of peptide therapy for improved results.
- 4:30 – 5:00 – Cracking the Infertility Code | Mark Surrey, MD, OBGYN
- The biometrics, the science, the treatments, and the most hopeless cases with a chance.
- 5:00 – 6:00 – The Promising Future of Peptides | William A. Seeds, MD, Founder, SSRP
- A roadmap of what’s to come, a theory of future applications, and what Dr. Seeds is MOST excited about.
Learn From the People Who Have Taught Everyone Else
DISCOUNTED ROOM BLOCKS AND TICKETS WILL SELL OUT SO RESERVE NOW.