Master the Practice of Cellular Metabolism, the Key to Optimization, Efficiency, and Longevity
NAD+ has quickly become popular in the latest supplements and treatments for longevity and age-related diseases. Like many buzz-word treatments, there is the science, and the fad.
But make no mistake, this is not just a fad. The impact a proper understanding of the science can have on cellular health and anti-aging is game changing. That’s because it’s found in every cell of your body and involved in hundreds of metabolic processes.
Understand the science of NAD+, how it works and its relevance to health and disease.
Gain a deeper understanding of how it can impact your patient’s health, how to avoid the negative side effects, what works and most importantly, what absolutely doesn’t work.
- How NAD+ is made and affects the body.
- It’s importance for an effective anti-aging patient plan.
- Can NAD+ be supplemented? If so, the best way to do so.
- Increasing NAD+ production and its consequences.
- The essential cellular pathways of NAD+.
- Why these are essential to aging.
- How these impact patient protocols.
- How to communicate this to your patients.
- What it is, when it is applicable, and why it is important to know.
- How to effectively apply it to anti-aging and disease prevention protocols.
- The precursors you should be providing to patients.
- The changes you should have them make.
- IV & Subcutaneous NAD+ – everything you need to know about effective clinical uses.
- How to decide between these two approaches.
- The truth about NAD+ oral supplements.
- NAD+ – the gatekeeper for some of the most important anti-aging processes.
- The Power Grid
- William Curtis, Scientist and Author of several medical publications with Dr. Veech.
- The Bioelectrochemistry of NAD+, Oxidative Stress, Inflammation, and Cellular Degeneration
- Dayan Goodenowe, PhD, Neuroscientist, Biochemist
- Relevance on NAD+, anti-aging, and prevention of age-related diseases.
- Patrick Bradshaw, PhD, one of the world’s leading scientists on Acetyl-CoA.
- Determining performance, aging, disease, and cancer cell biology.
William Curtis, Scientist and Author of several medical publications with Dr. Veech.