Existing member? login here
NAD+ Summit - Recordings
Master the Practice of Cellular Metabolism, the Key to Optimization, Efficiency, and Longevity
Category 1 CME Available
Understand the science of NAD+, how it works and its relevance to health and disease.
Gain a deeper understanding of how it can impact your patient’s health, how to avoid the negative side effects, what works and most importantly, what absolutely doesn’t work.
Would you like to speak to one of our advisors? Call (444) 226-5044
Make no mistake, this is not just a fad. The impact a proper understanding of the science can have on cellular health and anti-aging is game changing. That’s because it’s found in every cell of your body and involved in hundreds of metabolic processes.
- How NAD+ is made and affects the body.
- It’s importance for an effective anti-aging patient plan.
- Can NAD+ be supplemented? If so, the best way to do so.
- Increasing NAD+ production and its consequences.
- The essential cellular pathways of NAD+.
- Why these are essential to aging.
- How these impact patient protocols.
- How to communicate this to your patients.
- What it is, when it is applicable, and why it is important to know.
- How to effectively apply it to anti-aging and disease prevention protocols.
- The precursors you should be providing to patients.
- The changes you should have them make.
- IV & Subcutaneous NAD+ – everything you need to know about effective clinical uses.
- How to decide between these two approaches.
- The truth about NAD+ oral supplements.
- NAD+ – the gatekeeper for some of the most important anti-aging processes.
- The Power Grid
- William Curtis, Scientist and Author of several medical publications with Dr. Veech.
- The Bioelectrochemistry of NAD+, Oxidative Stress, Inflammation, and Cellular Degeneration
- Dayan Goodenowe, PhD, Neuroscientist, Biochemist
- Relevance on NAD+, anti-aging, and prevention of age-related diseases.
- Patrick Bradshaw, PhD, one of the world’s leading scientists on Acetyl-CoA.
- Determining performance, aging, disease, and cancer cell biology.
William Curtis, Scientist and Author of several medical publications with Dr. Veech.
NAD+ Summit: Recordings
- Retail Price – $795
- Pre-Sale – $595
Here’s What You’ll Get:
- Here’s what you’ll get:
- Recordings for both days of training
- 2-day Q&A access
- Slides from the Event
- Official Notes of the Event
- Up to 25 Internet Point-of-Care Credit opportunities powered by CMEfy
- SSRP Members Price: $495